The Chapel School is Non-Denominational
The Chapel School is committed to providing a warm and caring environment where children grow while developing self confidence and self expression while in preschool. Our primary goal is to supply each child with the strong foundation needed to encourage a positive attitude toward school and to generate excitement for a lifetime of learning.
At The Chapel we promise to meet and exceed the following standards of excellence for early childhood education:
1. Children spend the majority of their time playing and working with materials or other children.
2. Children have access to various activities throughout the day. Students are always provided with:
assorted building blocks and other construction materials
props for pretend play
paints and other art materials
table toys such as matching games, pegboards, and puzzles
3. Our teachers work with individual children, small groups, and the whole group at different times during the day. They do not spend all their time with the whole group.
4. Our classrooms are decorated with children’s original artwork, their own writing, and stories dictated by children to teachers.
5. Children learn numbers and the alphabet in the context of their everyday experiences.
6. Children work on projects and have long periods of time (at least one hour) to play and explore.
7. Children have an opportunity to play outside every day.
8. Our teachers read books to children individually or in small groups throughout the day, not just at group story time.
9. Our classroom curriculum is adapted for those who are ahead as well as those who need additional help.
10.Children and their parents look forward to school.
We can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.