290th ANNUAL MEETING
Our 290th Annual Meeting will be held on Sunday, May 19th, following worship.
The 2018-2019 Annual Report is available for review before the meeting. It is located on the table outside the church office.
The 290th Annual Meeting of First Church Congregational, Methuen, Massachusetts, will be held on Sunday, May 19, 2019. It will be in the Parish Hall after the worship service. Business to be conducted at the Annual Meeting is outlined below.
1. Welcome and Call to Order by the Chair of the Board ~ Steve Boyko
2. Opening Prayer and Necrology ~ Rev. William D. Ingraham
3. Old Business
• Review of Minutes of the May 6, 2018, Annual Meeting
• Board Report
• Pastor's Report
• Treasurer's Report
4. New Business
• Adoption of 2019-2020 Budget
• Nominating Committee Report
. • Election of Officers
• Other Business
5. Closing Prayer and Benediction ~ Rev. Ingraham
6. Call for Adjournment ~ Steve Boyko
Church Board Secretary